Monday, September 3, 2012

About I'm at work in Boston, how 'bout you

I'm at work in Boston, how 'bout you?
Curbing my boredom 'til 8 is gonna be a mofo. I'm running out of answers!
Boston - 11 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
i'm bored in England- you Bostons have an awesome accent!
Answer 2 :
I am in my bed in France. It's 08:25 in the morning.
Answer 3 :
You must have some exciting job. Do you get paid or just computer privileges?
Answer 4 :
I'm coughing on the PC at 1:26 am in Texas thinking about work tomorrow.
Answer 5 :
Its 3:30pm here in HK, with drizzling fresh weather. Just back from holidays from Chinese New Year...so still in the festive mood... :-# Got some results back in and have to analyze them, and write some papers....and looking at the computer so long gives me a headache! Have a great!!! :-)
Answer 6 :
at work too,in philppines
Answer 7 :
I'm in bed, south of Boston.
Answer 8 :
At work in Whatley, MA. Good morning Boston.
Answer 9 :
I'm at work too. . . .And should be working. . ..
Answer 10 :
I'm answering questions here on Yahoo! and also catching up on my morning t.v. Vacations are great aren't they...
Answer 11 :
In Boston working...bored. Thinking of turning in my resignation tomorrow.
Read more other entries : 

No comments:

Post a Comment