Monday, May 3, 2010

About how old do I have to be to work at Boston Market in Meriden

How old do I have to be to work at Boston Market in Meriden?
So, I'm 15 going on 16 in May . And I was just curious as to how old I had to be to work at Boston Market . And if I were to apply now would there be a slim chance i'd get hired ?
Boston - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Legally 16. But possibly 17 would be most appropriate I'm guessing they must be hiring.... I remember seeing some hiring signs the last time I bought a chicken salad
Answer 2 :
In May when your 16 you can work at Boston Market. But if you don't know, you can't just walk in a store and say "Hey, I want to work here". They have to be willing to hire and then you will have to go through an interview like you did for highschool, then you will be able to work if your accepted.
Read more other entries :   
About i am about to join Boston Analytics and i ho... 

No comments:

Post a Comment